Physiotherapy assesses and treats health and movement dysfunctions. Our profession is shaped by scientific evidence and is grounded in the belief that to be effective, its services must respond to the changing needs of populations and our health system.
We honour this belief and are proud to serve the members of our community since 1978.
Our physiotherapists provide client-centred care through a commitment to service availability, accessibility and excellence.
We’ll work with our clients to improve their quality of life by:
- Promoting optimal mobility, health and wellness.
- Preventing disease, injury, and disability.
- Managing acute and chronic conditions.
- Improving and maintaining optimal functional independence and performance.
- Rehabilitating injury and disease or disability with exercise, manual therapy and therapeutic interventions.
- Educating and assisting our clients to prevent re-occurrence, re-injury or functional decline. (From PABC with reference below).
Our goal at Oakridge Physiotherapy is to reduce and/or eliminate your pain and improve your function.