We use electrotherapeutic agents to help us augment our treatment. These include:
- Shockwave Therapy: A non-invasive treatment using shock waves to relieve pain and promote healing in musculoskeletal conditions.
- Interferential Current (IFC): This therapy uses electrical impulses to stimulate nerve fibers for pain relief, muscle stimulation, and increased blood flow.
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS): A method to reduce pain by using low-voltage electrical currents to stimulate nerves.
- Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (NMES): This technique uses electrical signals to stimulate muscle contraction, aiding in muscle strengthening and rehabilitation.
- Laser Therapy: A form of light therapy that uses focused light to stimulate tissue repair and provide pain management.
- Spinal Decompression and Traction: Techniques used to relieve pressure on the spine, which can help alleviate pain and improve spinal health.
- These agents are used to treat pain, inflammation, swelling, muscle function, tendon & ligament injuries, and to promote general healing.
Benefit from our advanced Electrotherapy and Shockwave Therapy at Oakridge Physiotherapy. These innovative treatments are great for pain management and rehabilitation. Take the first step towards better health by booking your therapy or calling us at 604-321-3251.