Oakridge Physiotherapy is absolutely committed to nurturing the health and performance of our community. That means our clients, our neighbourhood, and each other. This is really important to us, and it will need to be important to you as well.
Nurturing our clients is at the core of what we do. We care about them. A lot. We have a supportive clinical staff, offering RMT services, kinesiology and training services, concussion management, and others. We treat a wide variety of injuries and age groups involving athletes, ICBC claims, WSBC claims, and private insurance.
Oakridge Physiotherapy is an established leading clinic in Vancouver. We have been in the community since 1978 and have a great reputation. We are located on the Cambie corridor and just 1 block from the Langara-49th Canada Line Station.
Our entire team is committed to our work and to improving. As part of this team, you will receive mentorship and guidance in treating clients and caseload management. Our staff is efficient, friendly, and supportive. We want to nurture the development of our staff and we nurture our community by supporting the Arthritis Society, the Vancouver Minor Softball Association, South Vancouver Little League, schools, local leagues, the Physiotherapy Association of BC, and the Canadian Physiotherapy Association.
We offer our Practitioners:
- Multiple new assessments to help build your caseload quickly and nurture your development.
- Competitive compensation.
- Office staff manages all reception, appointments, invoicing, and billing duties. We want you to focus on your client’s health and performance.
- Private rooms for assessment and treatment.
- Fully equipped gym space.
- Modalities: laser, shockwave, IFC, US, traction/decompression.
- PPE protection including masks, gloves, and sanitizer to keep you and our clients safe.
We are looking for the right physiotherapist. We are looking for someone to join our team and become a core member of our team for years to come.
If this interests you, email us today!