Are you our next passionate administrator who can make a difference at Oakridge Physiotherapy?
Our administration team works with a highly engaged group of healthcare practitioners and leaders who are completely committed to nurturing the health and performance of our community!! You could be an important part of the team to ensure that our community is provided with the healthcare it needs to be its best.
Primary Position Requirement:
Your role is important to us and there are 5 key areas where you need to demonstrate your excellence:
- You provide excellent customer experience and support for clients.
- You are highly skilled in the scheduling and managing of all client interactions.
- You are deeply committed to providing operational support to our well-established and passionate team of practitioners.
- You have a solid understanding of invoicing and receiving of payments.
- You are a genuine team player and work efficiently and accurately as part of administrative group.
We are looking for someone special! You will know if you are good fit with us if you have the following skills:
- You have superb customer service skills and compassion.
- You are comfortable with a multi-line phone system and booking software.
- You are a passionate and empathetic individual who cares about your team.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a customer service role.
- A working knowledge of Clinicmaster would be an asset.
- You are a high school graduate with working experience or have post-secondary education.
- You can demonstrate that you are a self-starter.
- You are passionate about what you do.
- You care about the effects of your performance on others.
- You have the ability to excel in the toughest situations.
- It is about the team, not you.
- You show respect and kindness for others.
- You thrive in a team environment.
- You are punctual.
- You are prepared.
- Professionalism and appearance matters to you.
- Multitasking is not a problem.
- You are a problem solver.
- You pay attention to the details.
- You are always willing to learn.
Our mission is to nurture the health and performance of our community.” Every person on the team is committed to reach this goal by providing a high level of care from the time the client steps into our clinic to the moment they leave. We treat each other with respect by caring about others just like we care about our clients.
We want you to feel valued and rewarded. The experience at Oakridge Physiotherapy is much more than work experience. We stand out by educating the staff members not just about how to perform the everyday tasks of the job but by showing the ropes of the healthcare industry. You will be able to tell that our leaders are passionate, dedicated, and respectful individuals.
- You will be valued and rewarded because of your dedication.
- You will gain valuable experience and knowledge working with our team.
- You will work directly under our Director of Operations who ensures clinic operations are of the highest quality.
- You will be supported by experienced staff members.
- Oakridge Physiotherapy’s organized structure and training program will be supportive and clear.
If you are serious about joining Oakridge Physiotherapy and about nurturing the health and performance of our community, then please make sure to follow the instructions below exactly:
- Send an email to the Director of Operations
- Please include in the subject line of your email: “Applicant for the Administrative Assistant position”.
- Include a brief description of why you would like to join the Oakridge Physiotherapy team.
- Provide one paragraph listing your most relevant qualifications.
- Provide one paragraph detailing how you can make a client’s experience exceptional.
- Provide one paragraph explaining how physiotherapy can improve one’s health.
- Please be sure to include your resume in PDF format.
Thank you for the interest, effort and energy you have put into your application. We will only be following up with the applicants that we believe are qualified for the next step of our hiring process.