The health and safety of our clients and staff are our top priorities. We have spent considerable time developing policies and procedures to keep you and our staff safe.
Please note the changes in our clinic protocols as they pertain to our COVID-19 safety plan. You will also note our expectations for each appointment. Please review this information prior to your arrival to our clinic.
- We have installed Plexiglass dividers at the front desk to protect you and our administration team.
- We have signage in the clinic indicating where to stand in the reception area and arrows directing the flow of traffic out of the clinic.
- Social distancing required in the reception area (1 patient at the front desk, 1 patient waiting on the entry mat, 2 patients seated in the waiting area).
- Patients enter the clinic via the front door and exit via gym or lower clinic doors, as indicated by your treating therapist.
- Staff members and clients wear masks.
- We have scheduled cleaning breaks between appointments to allow us to deep clean treatment rooms after each patient (using medical-grade cleaning solution).
- Staggered booking times to minimize person to person contact.
- Restriction of use of some therapeutic devices to minimize contact.
- Traction Bed –gowns provided for patients to wear over their clothing.
- Gym use limited to 2 patients and 2 therapists at a time- with masks.
- All non-essential items have been removed from the waiting room.
- All clinic personnel must self-quarantine for 14 days if they have travelled out of Canada.
- Staff members who have symptoms of COVID-19, or contact with an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19, must self-quarantine until they receive a negative COVID-19 test or until they are symptom-free AND it has been at least 10 days since the onset of their symptoms.
For your appointment:
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your appointment to allow time to book future appointments and pay for your treatment.
- We ask that there be only 1 patient standing at the front desk at a time. Please wait on the designated space just inside the door, or outside, until a front desk team member asks you to approach the desk.
- Upon entry you will be asked:
- Have you travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
- Have you had any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, painful to swallow, fever, cough, chills, runny or stuffy nose, body aches/pains, fatigue, loss of appetite, loss of sense of taste or smell, shortness of breath)?
- Have you had contact with anyone who has had flu-like symptoms?
- If you answer yes to any of these questions you must contact your family doctor or HealthLink BC at 8-1-1 to speak with a nurse to determine if you need a COVID-19 test and self-isolate for 14 days.
- Come alone. Drivers/companions will be asked to wait in the car or outside.
- If you are a minor under 19 years of age or accompanying a minor, please contact us so we may plan for the visit appropriately.
- Hand sanitise or wash your hands with soap and water upon entry.
- We kindly ask that payment be made with Debit or Credit card (we prefer not to take cash or cheques at this time).
- Individuals with a medical mask exemption will be offered telehealth, or in-person treatments if their therapist is comfortable. Individuals attending the clinic without a mask will be asked to wait for their session in the car/outside and will be required to pay for their session via credit card over the phone.
DO NOT come into the clinic if you are sick or have been in contact with someone that is sick.
If you have travelled out of the country or are showing signs of the virus, such as sore throat, painful to swallow, fever, cough, chills, runny or stuffy nose, body aches/pains, fatigue, loss of appetite, loss of sense of taste or smell, shortness of breath, please cancel your appointment.
There are no cancellation fees for people who need to cancel their appointment due to illness.