Why should I see a Physiotherapist?
- Physiotherapists will help you understand your injury
- Physiotherapists will teach you what YOU can do to improve your condition.
- Physiotherapists specialize in injury prevention.
- Physiotherapists are university educated health professionals specializing in evaluation and treatment of injuries to the spine and extremities.
What can I expect?
- Evaluation of your condition and information about care of your condition.
- Active exercise appropriate to your condition and stage of healing.
- Manual therapy evaluation and treatment, to improve joint and soft tissue mobility.
- Pain management.
- Recommendations for appropriate supportive devices and exercise equipment.
- Progress reports for your referring physician.
Do I need a referral?
No physician referral is required for physiotherapy services except if you have a WCB or ICBC claim. However, your extended health care insurer may require a physician referral for reimbursement of fees.
What if I cancel an appointment?
We appreciate 24 hours notice of cancellation. Missed appointments and late cancellations will be subject to a charge equal to the full private rate of the appointment.
We also provide ...
Active Physiotherapy and Conditioning programs for those injured in motor vehicle accidents and unable to return to work or normal activities.
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.